A Distributed ACID and ANSI-99 SQL-Compliant Disk Store
Persistent Store is a distributed ACID and ANSI-99 SQL-compliant disk store available in Apache® Ignite™ that transparently integrates with GridGain® as an optional disk layer. It may be deployed on spinning disks, solid state drives (SSDs), Flash, 3D XPoint or other similar storage technologies. Persistent Store keeps the full dataset on disk while putting only user-defined, time-sensitive data in memory. With Persistent Store enabled, you do not need to keep all active data in memory or warm up your RAM following a cluster restart to utilize the system’s in-memory computing capabilities. The GridGain Ultimate Edition includes backup and recovery features which are recommended for running the Persistent Store in production environments.
- Distributed ACID and ANSI-99 SQL-compliant Disk Store
- May be Deployed on Spinning Disks, Solid State Drives (SSDs), Flash, 3D XPoint or Similar Storage Technologies
- Keeps the Superset of Data and All the SQL Indexed on Disk
- Allows GridGain to be Fully Operational from Disk
- Can Function as a Distributed Transactional SQL Database, Spanning Both Memory and Disk