GridGain combines stream processing, a distributed
in-memory data grid, and colocated compute to deliver data processing and analytics at massive scale and ultra-low latencies.
GridGain is a Unified Real-Time Data Platform by the original creators of Apache Ignite. It enables a simplified and optimized data architecture for enterprises that require extreme speed, massive scale, and high availability from their data ecosystem.
- Combine real-time and historical data
- Handle streaming, batch, and transactional workloads
- Support both data storage and real-time processing and analytics
- Perform complex calculations
- Handle large, disparate compute workloads
- Horizontally scale on-demand
- Run AI/ML models
- Enable and accelerate continuous training of ML models with the latest transactional data
- Deploy the newly trained model for the next incoming transaction in real time
- Provide data access at ultra-low latencies
- Enable in-application analytics on real-time data
- Achieve low latencies for both data processing and analytics using live data
GridGain optimizes your data ecosystem while providing architectural simplicity by supporting transactional, stream, and analytical processing across data silos.
The platform delivers ultra-low latencies with horizontal scalability, strong security, and disk-based durability, and does so across disparate, diverse, and distributed data sources.
AI / ML