Become an in-memory computing expert with comprehensive instructor-led training courses for the Apache® Ignite and GridGain® in-memory computing platforms and develop game-changing Fast Data applications.
Our three day training session provides you with all of the information you need to deploy, configure, monitor and manage GridGain and Apache Ignite. Our instructors cover the basic concepts underlying the GridGain/Apache Ignite in-memory computing platform. They help you understand how to deploy and configure the platform for optimal performance in your specific use case. The instructors then show you how to monitor and manage the platform for optimum performance in production environments.
Apache Ignite and GridGain Enterprise Fundamentals Training Agenda
In this 3-day course, you will learn the fundamentals of Apache® Ignite™ and the GridGain Enterprise Edition, including data, compute and service grids. You will master topics such as ACID compliance, security features, replication for high availability, performance tuning, and deployment topologies to ensure you develop the skills necessary to build next generation in-memory applications. Hands-on coding exercises that build on each other follow each section to reinforce the concepts and provide samples to help you keep moving on after the course is completed!
Course Outline: Day One
- Core fundamentals (why GridGain and Ignite)
- Overview of the features, architecture
- Full feature overview of both GridGain and ignite features
- Basic intro to high availability and multi-DC replication concepts
- Deep dive into DataGrid
- Partitioning, affinity keys, eviction
- SQL queries, indexes, joins and transactions
Course Outline: Day Two
- Deep dive into ComputeGrid
- Compute and data locality
- Peer class loading
- Load balancing and failover
- Introduction to ServiceGrid
- Hadoop and Spark Acceleration
Course Outline: Day Three
- High availability and multi-DC replication
- Security and authentication
- Understanding performance constraints
- JVM Heap tuning
- Cluster sizing
- Troubleshooting common problems
Future-Proof Your Career
The demand for expert developers and architects of low-latency, web-scale applications on-premises and in the cloud (SaaS) is outpacing the supply as In-Memory Computing (IMC) revolutionizes data processing and storage as we know it. Take the training now and future-proof your career by learning how to build next-generation applications for the new world of Fast Data.