Join us on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM EDT for a webinar discussing tuning Apache® Ignite™ and GridGain for optimal performance with Valentin Kulichenko, Lead Architect at GridGain Systems.
Distributed in-memory computing systems such as Apache Ignite can be used to improve the performance and scalability of data-driven applications. Distributed systems, though, depend intimately on proper deployment and tuning. In this webinar, Valentin will present several deployment anti-patterns and demonstrate various optimization techniques and features available in Apache Ignite and GridGain to facilitate most distributed deployments. He will cover:
- Increasing throughput using batching
- Collocation of data with data and computation with data
- Collocated versus non-collocated SQL queries
- Avoiding long garbage collection (GC) pauses and other memory-related issues
- Monitoring and tuning Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
By the end of the webinar, you will learn how to use these techniques to tune and optimize GridGain and Apache Ignite.