Distributed in-memory computing systems such as Apache® Ignite™ improve performance and scalability of user applications. However, when dealing with distributed systems, proper deployment and tuning are very important.
In this webinar, we will go over several deployment anti-patterns and demonstrate various optimization techniques and features available in Apache Ignite and GridGain to facilitate most distributed deployments. We will cover:
- Using batching to increase throughput
- Collocation of data with data and computation with data
- Collocated vs. non-collocated SQL queries
- Avoiding long garbage collection (GC) pauses and other memory-related issues
- Monitoring and tuning Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
At the end of the webinar, you’ll know how to use these techniques to tune and optimize Apache Ignite and GridGain.
Director of Product Management at GridGain Systems