Tuning Apache® Ignite™ for Optimal Performance
Distributed in-memory computing systems such as Apache® Ignite™ improve performance and scalability of user applications. However, when dealing with distributed systems, proper deployment and tuning are very important.
In this webinar, we will go over several deployment anti-patterns and demonstrate various optimization techniques and features available in Apache Ignite and GridGain to facilitate most distributed deployments. We will cover:
- Using batching to increase throughput
- Collocation of data with data and computation with data
- Collocated vs. non-collocated SQL queries
- Avoiding long garbage collection (GC) pauses and other memory-related issues
- Monitoring and tuning Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
At the end of the webinar, you’ll know how to use these techniques to tune and optimize Apache Ignite and GridGain.