In-Memory Computing for Financial Services
Leveraging in-memory computing is imperative for financial services organizations like banks and investment management firms. GridGain Systems is a leader in in-memory computing solutions for the financial services industry. The GridGain in-memory computing platform enables unprecedented speed and scalability for transactional, analytical and hybrid transactional/analytical financial services use cases across any data store. GridGain is proven technology which delivers in-memory speed with scalability to petabytes of in-memory data. GridGain solutions provide predictable latency, flexible scaling, configurable data consistency and reliable uptime. The GridGain in-memory computing platform can run on commodity hardware installed on premise, in the Cloud, or in a hybrid environment. It is built on the open source Apache Ignite™ project code base, offering all the benefits of open source software with the backing of a reliable, commercial company behind the technology.
Financial Services Use Cases for GridGain Technology
- High-Frequency Trading
- Real-Time Regulatory Compliance
- Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention
- High Speed Transactions
- Spread Betting
- Algorithmic Trading
- EOD & Intraday Risk Assessment
- Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD)
- Market Data Applications
- Financial Exchange
GridGain Case Studies
Banking on High Performance Computing and Fast Data with GridGain
A leading international bank offering investment advisory and wealth management services to private and institutional clients around the world was looking to upgrade its custom-built software system to a High Performance Computing (HPC) solution. The bank, which ranks among the top 15 in the world by assets under management, and among the top 10 by Euromoney’s annual private banking and wealth management ranking, needed HPC for the intensive and sophisticated complex computations designed to provide its clients with information to make crucial capital markets buying/selling decisions, risk modeling, and faster analytics for future trades. Read more about our solutions for the financial services industry in our case study about Banking On High Performance Computing and Fast Data with GridGain.
Some of GridGain's Financial Services Clients
- ING Capital Markets - A leading global bank based in Belgium. View their keynote recording from the In-Memory Computing Summit on capital market use cases for in-memory computing.
- Sberbank – The largest bank in Eastern Europe with over 130 million clients. Read about their needs in this CIO.com article.
Other GridGain Financial Services Resources
- In-Memory Computing for Financial Services: Part 1: Enable High-Frequency Trading, Fraud Prevention, and Real-Time Regulatory Compliance
- In-Memory Computing for Financial Services: Part 2: Modernize Payment Systems, Leverage IoT, and Enable Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology
- In-Memory Computing for Financial Services: Part 3: Improve the Performance of Asset and Wealth Management, Spread Betting, and Banking Applications
- Achieving Real-Time Financial Regulatory Compliance with In-Memory Computing
- Driving High-Frequency Trading and Compliance with In-Memory Computing
- Enable Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology with In-Memory Computing
- Powering Financial Fraud Prevention with In-Memory Computing
- Powering Financial Spread Betting with In-Memory Computing
- Empowering Fintech with In-Memory Computing
- Empowering Insurance Companies with In-Memory Computing
- Implementation of Investment Book of Record (IBOR ) using Apache Ignite/GridGain by In-Memory Computing Summit Keynote Speaker Rafique Awan, Wellington Management
- The Evolving Role of In-Memory Computing in the Banking Industry by Mikhail Khasin of Sberbank in his keynote at The In-Memory Computing Summit