In-Memory Computing for Financial Services
Leveraging in-memory computing is imperative for financial services organizations like banks and investment management firms. GridGain is a leader in top-performing in-memory computing solutions for the financial services industry. The GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric enables unprecedented speed and scale for all transactional, analytical and hybrid transactional/analytical applications across any data store. GridGain is solid, proven technology which has been built from the ground up to deliver predictable latency, flexible scaling, configurable data consistency and reliable uptime. The GridGain in-memory computing platform can run on commodity hardware, virtual machines or cloud providers. GridGain is built on the open source Apache™ Ignite™ project code base, making it economical for financial organizations of all sizes.
Financial Services Use Cases for GridGain Technology
- High-Frequency Trading
- Real-Time Regulatory Compliance
- Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention
- High Speed Transactions
- Spread Betting
- Algorithmic Trading
- EOD & Intraday Risk Assessment
- Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD)
- Market Data Applications
- Financial Exchange
GridGain Case Studies
Banking on High Performance Computing and Fast Data with GridGain
A leading international bank offering investment advisory and wealth management services to private and institutional clients around the world was looking to upgrade its custom-built software system to a High Performance Computing (HPC) solution. The bank, which ranks among the top 15 in the world by assets under management, and among the top 10 by Euromoney’s annual private banking and wealth management ranking, needed HPC for the intensive and sophisticated complex computations designed to provide its clients with information to make crucial capital markets buying/selling decisions, risk modeling, and faster analytics for future trades. Read more about our solutions for the financial services industry in our case study about Banking On High Performance Computing and Fast Data with GridGain.
Some of GridGain's Financial Services Clients
- Sberbank – The largest bank in Eastern Europe with over 130 million clients. Read about their needs in a recent CIO.com article.
- Barclays - A leading global bank based in the UK. Listen to their recent keynote at the In-Memory Computing Summit on the role of in-memory computing in financial services.
Other GridGain Resources About Financial Services
- White Paper - Achieving Real-Time Financial Regulatory Compliance with In-Memory Computing
- White Paper - Driving High-Frequency Trading and Compliance with In-Memory Computing
- White Paper - Enable Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology with In-Memory Computing
- White Paper - Powering Financial Fraud Prevention with In-Memory Computing
- White Paper - Powering Financial Spread Betting with In-Memory Computing
- White Paper - Empowering Fintech with In-Memory Computing
- Case Study - Misys Uses GridGain to Enable High Performance, Real-Time Data Processing
- Blog Post - How Apache Ignite™ (incubating) Helped a Large Bank Process Geographically Distributed Transactions
- eBook - An Overview of In-Memory Computing for High Performance Financial Applications
- Press Release – Survey: The Financial IT View of Real-Time Analytics