Register by April 22, 2018 to Receive a 30 Percent Discount
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – April 3, 2018 – GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today offered a preview of breakout sessions for the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit® Europe, the premier In-Memory Computing (IMC) conference for computing experts from across Europe and Asia. The announced breakout session speakers include representatives from Arenadata, GridGain Systems, Incedo, Intel, Neeve Research, Nomad Tech, ScaleOut Software, The Glue and VoltDB. The IMC Summit Europe will take place at the Park Plaza Victoria London, June 25-26, 2018. Attendees can receive a 30 percent Super Saver discount on the registration fee by registering by April 22, 2018. Sponsorship opportunities are available for companies that want to reach the IMC Summit’s unique audience.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2018 is the only in-memory computing conference focusing on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in the digital transformation of enterprises. The conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
Breakout sessions for the event will include:
- How to Build an Event-Driven, Dynamically Re-Configurable Micro-Services Platform– Sven Beauprez, Lead Architect, The Glue
- How to Identify the Most Appropriate In-Memory Database Solution for Computing and Application Requirements – Chitij Chauhan, Subject Matter Expert, Distributed Databases, Incedo
- When One Minute Can Cost You a Million: Predicting Share Prices in Real-Time with Apache Spark and Apache Ignite – Manuel Mourato, Big Data Engineer, Nomad Tech
- Apache Ignite as MPP Accelerator – Alexander Ermakov, Chief Technology Officer, Arenadata
- Intel Memory Drive Technology (IMDT) – Ravikanth Durgavajhala, SSD Solutions Architect, Intel Corporation
- Integrating Data-Parallel Analytics into Stream-Processing Using an In-Memory Data Grid – William Bain, CEO, ScaleOut Software, Inc.
- Real-Time with Artificial Intelligence: The Convergence of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence – Colin MacNaughton, Head of Engineering, Neeve Research
- Ways to Recover In-Memory Data on a Disaster – Alparslan Avci, Solutions Architect, Hazelcast
- Things You Learn as You Massively Scale – David Rolfe, Director of Solutions Engineering, VoltDB Inc.
- Designing Multi-Cluster Applications – Lucas Beeler, Senior Consultant, GridGain Systems
Products and Services
- GridGain 8.1 expanded the bounds of in-memory computing with a next-generation memory-centric architecture that leverages ongoing advancements in memory and storage technologies. GridGain 8.1 extends the unique SQL capabilities of the GridGain platform with expanded SQL Data Definition Language (DDL) capabilities added to its existing DML support. The release provides optimal performance on hybrid memory/disk infrastructures using a new Persistent Store feature. For organizations using Persistent Store in production, the new GridGain Ultimate Edition includes backup features which are highly recommended when deploying in mission-critical environments.
- GridGain Professional Edition 2.0, a fully supported version of Apache Ignite 2.0, was introduced. The release includes new functionality, which significantly improves performance and simplifies the integration requirements for use cases where distributed, in-memory computing can dramatically improve the speed and scalability of data-intensive applications. New functionality includes a durable memory architecture that extends support beyond RAM to now include solid-state drives (SSDs) and flash memory, and helps eliminate noticeable Java garbage collection (GC) pauses. The release also added support for the Spring Data API, enhanced .NET and C++ functionality, and more.
- Earlier in the year, GridGain Professional Edition 1.9 was released, improving performance and adding automated benchmarking, Kubernetes® support for deploying containerized Apache Ignite clusters, expanded support for data manipulation language (DML), and more.
- The GridGain In-Memory Computing platform obtained certifications from Hortonworks and Tableau and joined their respective technology partnership programs. These partnerships make it easier for enterprises to launch high performance Big Data systems built on Hortonworks that leverage in-memory computing. Enterprises will also now be able to visualize in-memory data held in GridGain using Tableau.
Super Saver Registration Discounts
Attendees can receive a 30 percent discount versus the full price General Admission rate by registering early. The Super Saver rate of €375 ends on April 22, 2018. Register via the conference website, or email attendance and registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sponsoring the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe, organizations gain a unique opportunity to enhance their visibility and reputation as leaders in in-memory computing products and services. They can interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, connect with technology purchasers and influencers, and help shape the future of Fast Data. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are currently available. Current sponsors include GridGain Systems, ScaleOut Software, Data Centre Solutions, Digitalisation World, Enterprise Times, IT for CEOs and CFOs, IT Pro.
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits in Europe and North America are the only industry-wide events tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to connect with technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, and developers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The Summits are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas — ideas that power the new world and future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org and follow the event on Twitter @IMCSummit.
About GridGain Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
# # #
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.