FOSTER CITY, Calif., January 8, 2019 – GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is organizing or taking part in multiple webinars and meetups during January and February. GridGain experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“In-memory computing is now a mainstream technology for meeting the high performance demands of applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives. Technologists in companies planning to adopt in-memory computing can benefit from learning best practices and the latest technology trends,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “GridGain has helped hundreds of leading organizations deploy high performance, massively scalable applications to meet their needs. These webinars and meetups allow our technical experts to share practical advice on strategies and best practices for solving the performance challenges of digital transformation initiatives.”
- In-Memory Computing Best Practices: Developing New Apps, Channels and APIs – January 24, 2019 – In this session, the third in the In-Memory Computing Best Practices Series, GridGain System’s Vice President of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will dive into how in-memory computing acts as a foundation for digital business.
- GridGain Cloud: Deploy Apache Ignite in Minutes – January 30, 2019 – This webinar is designed for users who are interested in trying Apache Ignite or in-memory computing as a Service. GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss GridGain Cloud, provide an overview of how to deploy Ignite as a service with just a few clicks, and explain how to use Ignite as a distributed cache or in-memory database (IMDB) as a service.
- What’s New in Apache Ignite 2.7 – February 13, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will discuss what's new with Apache Ignite 2.7. Attendees will learn how the new capabilities of Apache Ignite work and will walk away with an understanding about some of the changes made to Apache Ignite, and the reasoning behind them.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 10, 2019 – GridGain will sponsor the first Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup of 2019 featuring Confluent’s Konstantine Karantasis presenting “Scalable IoT with Confluent MQTT Proxy and Apache Kafka," and Oracle’s Douglas Hood presenting "Some SQL, NoSQL, JSON and GeoJSON, Please!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 14, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will join Bill Bejeck, software engineer at Confluent, and Douglas Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist, for a lively meetup in Manhattan. Chaudhri will present "Relational DBMSs: Faster Transactions and Analytics with In-Memory Computing."
- Stanford Data Science Machine Learning Meetup – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide a special 2-hour, hands-on workshop for data scientists on Apache Ignite. Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, machine learning, risk analysis and fraud-detection tasks.
- BOSTON #ODSC – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present a hands-on workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists.”
- MySQL New York Meetup – February 5, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 6, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best Practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- Deep Learning NYC Meetup – February 7, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite & GridGain."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 19, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- MySQL Paris Meetup – February 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- Paris In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 21, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache Ignite. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
# # #
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.