Join us at the Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup on March 26 in Menlo Park! This free two-hour event will begin at 6 p.m. at BootUP, located at 68 Willow Road in Menlo Park, CA. The lead presenter is Denis Magda, vice president of product management at GridGain Systems.
His talk is titled, "Apache Ignite for Node.js Developers."
In this talk, using examples, Denis will cover the specifics of how to use Node.js with Ignite, including:
* Instantiating an Ignite Client
* Creating an Ignite Client Configuration
* Connecting a Client to an Ignite Cluster Node
* Obtaining an Ignite Storage Instance
* Configuring an Ignite Storage Instance
* Performing Key-Value Queries
* Performing SQL, SQL Fields and Scan Queries
At the end of his talk, attendees will have a solid understanding of how to use Node.js with Ignite and can then use this knowledge to build scalable Node.js applications with Ignite.
* 6 p.m. – Authentic Jamaican and cold drinks
* 6:10 p.m. -- Talk 1 (Kevin Xu, general manager of global strategy and operations at PingCAP): "Deploying TiDB a distributed open-source MySQL-Compatible HTAP Database with K8s."
* 6:45 p.m. -- Talk 2 (Denis Magda, vice president of product management at GridGain Systems and Apache Ignite vice president): "Apache Ignite for Node.js Developers."
* 7: 25 -- Talk 3 (Doug Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist): "How to scale non trivial applications"
* 8 p.m. Raffle drawings