GridGain technology evangelist Akmal Chaudhri delivered the second webinar of his popular highly technical two-part series for software developers and architects on Aug. 28 titled, "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Architects and Developers: Part 2."
This free webinar was recorded and is available for playback (and the slides for download) here.
Akmal continued his introduction of more of the fundamental capabilities and components of a distributed, in-memory computing platform. Using Apache® Ignite™ -- and with increasingly advanced coding examples, architects and developers will learn about
- Collocated processing
- Collocated processing for distributed computations
- Collocated processing for SQL (distributed joins and more)
- Distributed persistence usage
This webinar is for you if you:
- Have heard about in-memory computing but have not seen it in action
- Are a developer, engineer or architect who wants to get started with Apache Ignite and want tips and tricks to jumpstart your efforts
This webinar will help you gain a solid in-memory computing foundation, with a focus on Apache Ignite.
Miss Part 1? Watch it on demand now.