Centralized Configuration, Monitoring and Management Tool
The GridGain® Enterprise and Ultimate Editions, built on Apache Ignite®, include both graphical and command line interface (CLI) tools that help you deploy and manage reliable, highly available in-memory computing platform solutions. For version 8.7.18+, the on-premises GridGain Control Center is available to configure, manage and monitor GridGain clusters and caches. Earlier versions are supported by the on-premises GridGain Web Console. You can also perform the same actions via a command line interface (CLI) to support a modern DevOps approach using common solutions such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, OpenShift and more.
GridGain Control Center
Integrated Alerting Dashboards, Drilldowns and Management
The GridGain Control Center centralized environment supports development, management and monitoring of GridGain 8.7.18+ deployments. It provides flexible, easily configurable dashboards to monitor cluster status and to manage cluster behavior. Multiple visualization widgets make it easy to track over 200 OpenCensus-based metrics.
With the on-premises version of GridGain Control Center, you can:
- Build custom metrics dashboards to visualize important metrics including heap usage, garbage collection, CPU utilization, threading, and more
- Manage multiple clusters simultaneously
- Set custom alerts on any metric and define notification channels including email and SMS to identify and resolve production issues quickly
- Collect and analyze application traces and logs to visualize API calls as they execute across the nodes of the cluster, identify performance and stability problems, and accelerate root cause analysis
- Develop and execute queries through a comprehensive SQL editor, monitor long running queries, and analyze statistics to improve query performance
- Schedule or manually perform data snapshots and continuous archiving and restore data back to any point in time
High Availability and Reliability
The on-premises GridGain Control Center helps ensure high availability of the GridGain in-memory computing platform and of the Control Center itself. It enables anytime, anywhere management and monitoring, along with multi-cluster management automation that includes monitoring data replication and receiver statistics. In the event of a failure, Control Center is not required for a cluster to continue to operate. Control Center is fault tolerant, with support for primary and secondary servers in case something goes wrong.
Deploy Locally in Minutes
You can quickly setup GridGain Control Center as a centralized monitoring service within a DevOps environment. It can be deployed as a prepackaged Docker container or as a direct installation and be up and running in minutes.
GridGain also provides a free online GridGain Control Center, which only requires a local Agent to establish secure communications.
GridGain Web Console
For GridGain versions prior to 8.7.18, GridGain Web Console is available for monitoring, management, and development.
Graphical, Wizard-Driven Configuration
GridGain Web Console is a centralized environment for configuring, managing and monitoring GridGain deployments. It allows you to integrate with all popular RDBMSs, import and create schema in memory, configure your cluster and caches, and preload data, all without coding. To get started faster, you can download a host of configurations or create your own for deployment. GridGain Web Console monitors all running and completed queries. For testing, you can also enter free-form SQL queries, see the results live, and analyze the execution path to troubleshoot performance or other issues.
Integrated Alerting, Dashboards, Drilldowns and Management
The on-premises GridGain Web Console helps you identify issues as they happen by providing a centralized dashboard with deep visibility across your GridGain Enterprise or Ultimate Edition cluster. The dashboards include summary statistics on overall usage and loads and allow you to drill down to detailed metrics by individual queries and nodes to help identify root causes and potential fixes.
With the on-premises version of GridGain Web Console, you can:
- Drill down within a cluster to individual node statistics including heap, CPU, memory and disk utilization
- View detailed metrics on historical and currently running queries
- Set alerts to highlight important issues in the dashboard and issue alerts via e-mail or SMS
- Add filters using criteria such as execution times to help highlight issues
- Access logs and thread dumps to help identify the root cause of an issue
- Perform actions to resolve issues, such as terminating long-running queries and operations
- Schedule or manually perform data snapshots and continuous archiving, and restore data back to any point in time
High Availability and Reliability
The on-premises GridGain Web Console helps ensure high availability of the GridGain in-memory computing platform and of the Web Console itself. It enables anytime, anywhere management and monitoring, along with multi-cluster management automation that includes monitoring data replication and receiver statistics. In the event of a failure, Web Console is not required for a cluster to continue to operate. Web Console is fault tolerant, with support for primary and secondary servers in case something goes wrong.
Deploy Locally with Any Cluster in Minutes
GridGain Web Console provides a wizard-driven approach to GridGain cluster configuration. Web Console is managed in a DevOps environment. Included with the GridGain Enterprise or Ultimate Editions, you can deploy Web Console as a prepackaged Docker container or as a direct installation and be up and running in minutes.
Available as a Hosted Service
GridGain provides the hosted GridGain Web Console. You simply need to configure a local Web Console agent to connect securely.