- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 3pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
- Friday: 9am to 1pm
During the instructor-led live, hands-on course you will learn how:
- Apache Ignite and the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform work
- To build design and build scalable applications using the GridGain platform
- To use the advanced platform functionality, available APIs, tools and utilities
- To use industry best practices developed by the world’s leading Apache Ignite® expert
To make the classroom experience practical and concrete, the course will feature hands-on labs and exercises based on real-world scenarios.
Hands-on coding experience with Java 8 and ANSI SQL, experience and understanding of RDBMS, n-tier architectures and distributed computing.
Recommended: JEE terminology and components, Spring Framework (core), IntelliJ IDE, Tomcat or other JEE application servers.
Application developers, solution architects, application architects, data architects and DBAs.
- Course Introduction
- GridGain Introduction
- Clustering & Caching Concepts
- Demo Application
- Developing a Simple Ignite Application
- Storing and querying data
- Data Grid & JCache API
- Data Modeling
- SQL Grid Query
- SQL Grid DML
- Third-Party Persistence
- Native Persistence
- Compute Grid
- Continuous Queries
- Service Grid
- Additional Topics
- Additional APIs (Data Streamer, Binary Objects, Cluster Groups, Near Caches, Messages, Events, Queues, Latches, Semaphores)
- Performance tips and capacity planning
- Recap and Close-out