GridGain Administrator Training← Training Schedule
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 3pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
- Friday: 9am to 1pm
During the instructor-led live, hands-on course you will learn how:
- The features, capabilities, and utilities available in Ignite and the GridGain platform work
- To perform upgrades, tune and secure the GridGain cluster
- To perform cluster and data backup and restore tasks
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- To use industry best practices developed by the world’s leading Apache Ignite® expert
To make the classroom experience practical and concrete, the course will feature hands-on labs and exercises based on real-world scenarios.
Experience administering server-side enterprise systems (app servers, RDBMS, etc.), experience with scripting languages (Linux Bash, Win OS, Mac OS, etc.), basic understanding of distributed computing concepts, n-tier and client-server architecture, XML configuration via Spring, Java & JVM configuration.
Platform administrators, DevOps architects and developers, solution architects, application architects, data architects, DBAs.
- Course Introduction
- GridGain Introduction
- GridGain Platform Installation
- Clustering & Data Grid Concepts
- Demo Application
- Administration Tools
- Storage and querying data
- SQL Database
- Compute Grid
- Service Grid
- Deployment and management
- Cluster Internals
- Platform Deployment Patterns & Considerations
- Logging Configurations
- Metrics & Alerts
- Persistence Configuration
- Backup & Recovery
- GridGain in Production
- Production Readiness, Maintenance & Tuning
There are no upcoming sessions for this class at this time. New sessions will be added soon. Please check back.