GridGain for IBM z/OS
The enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform that enables real-time data access across core systems on mainframes and hybrid cloud environments
GridGain’s in-memory computing platform for z/OS enables businesses to seamlessly include data on core systems into the digital transformation process. GridGain for z/OS powers real-time analytics across the entire data estate of enterprises while leveraging existing investments in mainframes.
mainframe data at in-memory speed
IBM partnered with GridGain to optimize and harden the GridGain Enterprise and Ultimate editions for the IBM Z Platform.
IBM Z Digital Integration Hub
To enable real-time business agility for organizations that continue to rely on the mainframe as their core systems of record, IBM launched the Z Digital Integration Hub (Z DIH), built on the GridGain for z/OS platform
With IBM Z DIH you can
- Leverage your IP and investment in your mainframe based core systems of record
- Easily connect disparate data sources, including operational databases running on z/OS, cloud based relational or NoSQL databases and data lakes to bridge data silos
- Connect your core system of record to hybrid cloud environments and leverage your data for real-time customer facing applications, reporting and analytics
- Minimize batch based delays and modernize your z/OS applications for a real-time, event-driven processing
- Accelerate the development and time-to-value of data-driven hybrid cloud applications
“Z DIH has allowed us to create a real-time, event driven architecture that will allow our core banking data to flow to other platforms in real-time (e.g., payment processing systems, real-time fraud detection models, customer alerting platforms) while also making this information more accessible for application developers, data scientists and business analysts!”
IBM Case Study
The Z DIH Implementation at M&T Bank