GridGain® Experts Attend Multiple Industry Events to Share How to Power Digital Transformations with In-Memory Computing
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – Aug. 1, 2018 – GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced a variety of webinars, conferences and meetups. In these events, GridGain experts will share insights and strategies for how businesses of all sizes can meet the real-time performance and scalability requirements of data-intensive applications being developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
“Organizations pursuing digital transformation initiatives need real-time speed and massive scalability for their applications,” said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. “These organizations have questions about which solutions to use for their particular challenges, and our in-memory computing experts have the answers. These events are the perfect opportunity for attendees to get the information they need to move their projects forward.”
During August, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
Conferences & Webinars
- Designing Multi-Cluster In-Memory Computing Applications – August 2, 2018 – GridGain Senior Technical Consultant Lucas Beeler and GridGain Senior Director of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will discuss architectural best practices for the journey to multi-cluster computing applications.
- Gartner Catalyst Conference – August 20, 2018 – GridGain CEO Abe Kleinfeld will discuss “In-Memory Computing: Unlocking the Digital Future.”
- FOSSCON – August 25, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will speak on “Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the rescue!”
- In-Memory Computing Essentials for Architects and Developers: Part 2 – August 28, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will introduce – in English and in French – the fundamental capabilities and components of a distributed, in-memory computing platform.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – August 23, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present “Best Practices for Deploying Distributed Databases and In-Memory Computing Platforms with Kubernetes.”
- GAIT – Greater Atlanta Internet of Things – August 27, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Speeding-up the IoT: Best practices for stream ingestion, processing and analytics using in-memory computing.”
- Big Bang Data Science – Georgia – August 28, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Improving Apache® Spark™ In-Memory Computing with Apache Ignite.”
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – August 29, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite.”
- New York City PostgreSQL User Group – August 30, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “PostgreSQL with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
# # #
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.