Workshop: In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists
GridGain technology evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will host a hands-on workshop at Symbion in Copenhagen on March 27 titled, "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists." Register here.
Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, risk analysis and fraud detection tasks by storing and processing massive amounts of data in memory and on disk across a cluster of machines.
These capabilities and benefits will be demonstrated with the usage of Apache Ignite which is the in-memory computing platform that is durable, strongly consistent, and highly available with powerful SQL, key-value and processing APIs.
By the end of the workshop the attendees will learn how to:
- Deploy a distributed Apache Ignite cluster.
- Preload data into the cluster deciding how much RAM is to be available for storage needs.
- Create custom calculations and algorithms and utilize cluster’s resources for their execution.
- Solve optimizations problems by simulating the process of biological evolution.
- Apply machine learning algorithms supported by Apache Ignite.
The workshop is based on Java programming language. The attendees should be familiar with the language basics, be a data scientist or database expert. RSVP now to reserve your spot.