The GridGain Enterprise Edition for Mission-Critical In-Memory Data Grid Use Cases
The GridGain Enterprise Edition is for mission-critical in-memory data grid use cases. The GridGain in-memory computing platform enables new or existing applications built on disk-based databases to run 1,000 times faster and become scalable to petabytes of in-memory data.
Built on Apache Ignite, the GridGain Enterprise Edition includes the functionality, tuning, and robust testing found in the GridGain Community Edition. The Enterprise Edition also includes additional security, deployment, management and monitoring, and integration features necessary to support critical production environments:
- Security: Enterprise-Grade Security
- Deployment: Network Segmentation Protection, Rolling Production Updates, Data Center Replication
- Monitoring and Management: GridGain Management and Monitoring Tool
- Integrations: Oracle GoldenGate Integration, GridGain Connector for Apache Kafka, GridGain Data Lake Accelerator
GridGain Enterprise Edition is the only in-memory data grid that:
- Is ANSI SQL-99 compliant for powerful in-memory OLTP, OLAP, or HTAP use cases
- Offers user-configurable ACID transaction support
- Includes a compute grid to accelerate performance which uses massively parallel processing (MPP) across the pooled CPUs in the cluster
- Includes built-in machine and deep learning along with TensorFlow integration
- Is built on a leading Apache Software Foundation project
GridGain Enterprise Edition works with all popular RDBMS, NoSQL, and Hadoop databases, requiring no rip-and-replace of your existing database infrastructure. You can deploy GridGain anywhere including on-premises, on public or private clouds, or in hybrid environments.
GridGain Enterprise Edition Features
GridGain Enterprise-Grade Security provides extensible and customizable authentication and security capabilities. It includes both a Grid Authentication SPI and a Grid Secure Session SPI to meet different security requirements.
Network Segmentation Protection
GridGain Network Segmentation Protection prevents transactional data grids from developing “split brain” scenarios. The system detects network disruptions within the grid and provides fully configurable options for handling these occurrences.
Rolling Production Updates
GridGain Rolling Production Updates prevents downtime when performing software upgrades. You can deploy multiple GridGain versions that can co-exist on different cluster nodes as you upgrade to a new version.
Data Center Replication
GridGain Data Center Replication can be used as part of a disaster recovery plan to ensure business continuity. The system reliably replicates data on a per-cache basis across two or more geographically remote data centers connected by wide area networks (WAN). The system integrates with your application so caches marked for replication are automatically synchronized.
Management & Monitoring Tool
The GridGain Management and Monitoring Tool provides a deep view into all aspects of GridGain operations. It is a GUI-based unified operations, management, and monitoring system that provides standard dashboards, advanced performance metrics charting, and grid health (telemetry) views. GridGain Control Center supports versions 8.7.18+ and a downloadable version of GridGain Web Console is available for earlier versions.
Oracle® GoldenGate Integration
The GridGain Oracle GoldenGate integration provides real-time data integration and replication into a GridGain cluster. GridGain automatically receives updates from the connected source database, converting the data from a database relational model to cache objects.
GridGain Connector for Apache Kafka
The Confluent®-certified GridGain Connector for Apache Kafka allows you to create high-performance applications based on streaming data. The natively integrated Connector allows applications to publish to or ingest massive data sets from Kafka and Confluent.
GridGain Data Lake Accelerator
The GridGain Data Lake Accelerator allows users to run real-time analytics across combined data lake and operational data sets. It provides bi-directional integration to bring the Hadoop historical data into the same in-memory computing layer as your operational data.
GridGain In-Memory Computing Support and Consulting Services
GridGain Systems provides a range of helpful support and consulting services that can help you build, deploy, and manage your GridGain deployment:
- GridGain Support for the GridGain Community, Enterprise and Ultimate Editions includes timely access to our highly knowledgeable support engineers, access to software updates, and much more.
- GridGain Consulting helps your organization configure and optimize GridGain, design architectures, run proof-of-concepts, and much more.
- GridGain Training can be delivered onsite or remotely and customized to the needs of your team.
- GridGain Developer Bundles combine GridGain Support and Consulting services to speed your development efforts.
Get Resources on the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform
GridGain’s in-memory computing platform powers the digital enterprise, providing the in-memory speed and massive scalability required by data-intensive applications.
For more information about the GridGain in-memory computing platform:
- Download the GridGain datasheet
- Download the Introduction to GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform white paper
- Download The Bloor Group report on GridGain Systems
- Review Review the list of industry-leading GridGain customers
- Listen to GridGain experts present webinars on in-memory computing