Super Saver Registration Rate Ends September 10th
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – Sept. 6, 2017 – GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today provided a sneak peek of the breakout session agenda for the third annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America, taking place October 24-25, 2017, at the South San Francisco Conference Center. The Super Saver conference registration rate ends on September 10, 2017.
The In-Memory Computing Summit (IMCS) is held annually in both Europe and North America. They are the only industry-wide events that focus on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. The conferences are attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, operations experts, DevOps professionals, and developers. The attendees make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
The preview of the 40 breakout sessions includes:
- That Is How We Built Our Highly-Available Platform or How to Solve Real-Life Problems with In-Memory Grids, Andrey Ershov, RingCentral
- How In-Memory Solutions Can Assist with SaaS Integrations, Craig Gresbrink and Jimmy Floyd, 24 Hour Fitness
- An Ignite Compute Grid in the Cloud, Chris Berry, HomeAway
- In-Memory Machine Learning Pipeline, Lei Zhang, Walmartlabs
- In-Persistent-Memory Computing with Java, Eric Kaczmarek, Intel Corporation
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery for IMDG, Vladimir Komarov
- Using In-Memory Computing to Create the Digital Twin: A New Model for Stream Processing, William Bain, ScaleOut Software, Inc.
- Distributed Java 8 Streams with Hazelcast JET, Fuad Malikov, Hazelcast
- Leveraging In-Memory for the IoT Application Challenge: Build It Better and Faster, Tom Lee, Neeve Research
- Accelerate MySQL® for Demanding OLAP and OLTP Use Cases with Apache® Ignite™, Peter Zaitsev, Percona, and Nikita Ivanov, GridGain
Super Saver Registration Discounts
The Super Saver General Admission rate of $399, a 20 percent discount on the standard rate of $499, ends on September 10, 2017. Register via the conference website.
Discounted room rates are available at hotels near the South San Francisco Convention Center. Book a hotel room via the conference website.
The In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2017 is sponsored by leading technology vendors. A limited number of sponsorship packages are available. Sponsors have an opportunity to increase their visibility and reputation as technology leaders, interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, and connect with technology purchasers and influencers. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Silver Sponsors – Fujitsu, Hazelcast, ScaleOut Software, Neeve Research
- Association Sponsors – Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), Apache Software Foundation
- Media Sponsors – CMSWire, Datanami, InsideBigData, InsideHPC
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits are the only industry-wide events of their kind, tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to reach technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, developers, and business decision makers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The events are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas that power digital transformation and the future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org/2017/us/ and follow the events on Twitter @IMCSummit.
About GridGain Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Misys, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
# # #
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.