Speakers from American Airlines, Salesforce.com, ING Belgium, Oracle, Intel and More Highlight the Packed Agenda
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – Sep. 12, 2018 – GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today released the full conference schedule for the fourth annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America. Conference breakout session speakers include representatives from American Airlines, ING Belgium, Salesforce.com, SberTech, Intel Corp., Oracle, Neeve Research, ScaleOut Software, Heimdall Data and more. The conference will take place October 2-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. A significant group discount room rate at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is available until Friday, September 14, 2018 or when the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
This year’s North American conference includes 35 engaging and informative sessions on a wide range of topics, including the following and much more:
- In-Memory Computing Patterns for High Volume, Real-Time Applications – Narendra Paruchuri, American Airlines
- How We Effectively Scaled the Contact Insights Computation from 0 Orgs to 20k Orgs with Our Spark Data Pipeline – Praveen Innamuri and Zhidong Ke, Salesforce.com
- Exploring the Full Potential of Ignite Using Class Less Design – David Follen, ING Belgium
- How to Implement Data Security in Distributed Systems - Transparent Data Encryption in Apache Ignite – Nikolay Izhikov, SberTech
- Using the World's Fastest OLTP DB in the Cloud and On Premises – Douglas Hood, Oracle
- Expansion of System Memory using Intel Memory Drive Technology – Ravikanth Durgavajhala, Intel Corp.
- Real-Time with AI - The Convergence of Big Data and AI – Colin MacNaughton, Neeve Research
- Integrating Data-Parallel Analytics into Stream-Processing Using an In-Memory Data Grid – William Bain, ScaleOut Software
- Memory-Centric Architecture - A New Approach to Distributed Systems – Dmitriy Setrakyan, GridGain Systems
- High-Dimensional Computing, SDM Memory & Hyperscaling - A Session on the Cloud’s Missing AI Component – Gil Russell, WebFeet Research
Organizations that sponsor the In-Memory Computing Summit North America gain a unique opportunity to enhance their visibility and reputation as leaders in in-memory computing products and services. They can interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, connect with technology purchasers and influencers, and help shape the future of Fast Data. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are currently available. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsor – ScaleOut Software
- Silver Sponsors – Hazelcast, Neeve Research, Heimdall Data
- Association Sponsors – Apache Software Foundation, Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA)
- Media Sponsors – IT for CEOs & CFOs, ITRtv, ODBMS.org, Packt
“ScaleOut Software is excited to help sponsor the In-Memory Computing Summit, an industry focal point for the fast-growing in-memory computing community,” said William Bain, Founder and CEO, ScaleOut Software. “We are looking forward to an engaging exchange of ideas on the latest technical developments and customer use cases. Please stop by our display at the show to learn more about our company’s in-memory technology for stateful stream processing and data-parallel analytics.”
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits in Europe and North America are the only industry-wide events tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to connect with technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, and developers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions. The Summits are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas — ideas that power the new world and future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org and follow the event on Twitter @IMCSummit.
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
# # #
GridGain and the In-Memory Computing Summit are trademarks or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.