Have you wondered why in-memory computing technologies are moving to the cloud now (and did not move two or three years ago)? Are you wondering why companies that use in-memory computing move to private data centers? Most importantly, do you want to know how to move your in-memory processes to the cloud —as efficiently, quickly, and successfully as possible?
If your answer to any of the three questions is “yes,” join Founder and CTO of GridGain Systems, Chief Technology officer Nikita Ivanov as he shares his vision for in-memory computing in the cloud.
Attend Nikita’s In-Memory Computing on the Wave of Cloud Transformation session to explore how advanced cloud technologies can influence the future and to learn about the technological solutions that ensure enable a reliable, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure. For you, Nikita details how Apache Ignite 3 and GridGain Nebula can support and facilitate your move to the cloud.
Join us for Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition—the premier event for developers who use Apache Ignite and in-memory computing to tackle the speed and scale challenges that they encounter in cloud environments.
Connect with hundreds of your peers and familiarize yourself with the full range of cloud-related capabilities that Ignite can deliver.
We have a range of exciting events in store at the Summit—from inspirational and informative sessions showcasing Apache Ignite’s сloud-related capabilities to pre-conference technical training sessions for Ignite developers.
Presentations for Ignite Summit Cloud Edition include:
- In-Memory Computing on the Wave of Cloud Transformation
- Why and How to Put Apache Ignite in the Cloud and the 5 Lessons We Learned Doing It!
- Building Cloud Native 5G Networks Functions with Apache Ignite
- The Pragmatic Deployment Strategy for Multi-Cloud Architecture with Apache Ignite
- Deploying Apache Ignite in the Cloud. Checklist
- Deploying Apache Ignite to the Cloud in Minutes: Lessons Learned from GridGain Nebula
- Stateful Microservices with Spring Cloud and Apache Ignite
Pre-conference Training Sessions are conducted by GridGain engineers and solution architects with deep technical expertise and real-world experience solving customer problems. During the sessions, attendees will use the actual products, and learn how to unlock the full potential of the Ignite platform.
After the training sessions attendees will receive special badges so they can share their Apache Ignite proficiency with peers and prospective employers.
Pre-Conference Trainings include:
- Apache Ignite and Kubernetes: Deployment and Orchestration Strategies
- Apache Ignite Essentials: Key Design Principles for Building Data-Intensive Applications
- Apache Ignite for Spring Boot and Spring Data Development
- How to Monitor and Manage Apache Ignite With GridGain Control Center
#ApacheIgnite #Ignite #IgniteSummit