Join GridGain's VP of product management, Denis Magda (who is also VP of the Apache® Ignite™ PMC), for his live webinar on March 20 and learn the how to use Node.js with Ignite. Register here.
The free one-hour webinar beings at 11 a.m. Pacific. Using examples, Denis will cover the specifics of how to use Node.js with Ignite, including:
- Instantiating an Ignite Client
- Creating an Ignite Client Configuration
- Connecting a Client to an Ignite Cluster Node
- Obtaining an Ignite Storage Instance
- Configuring an Ignite Storage Instance
- Performing Key-Value Queries
- Performing SQL, SQL Fields and Scan Queries
At the end of this webinar, attendees will have a solid understanding of how to use Node.js with Ignite. Attendees can then use this knowledge to build scalable Node.js applications with Ignite. Miss this live event? Catch the recording and download the slides here.