Moving Apache Ignite into Production: An Initial Checklist
Guaranteeing that your in-memory computing solution stays up and running is the most important goal for a rolling out a new production environment. The trick is making sure that you have all the bases covered and have thought through all your requirements, needs, and potential roadblocks.
In this webinar, Apache® Ignite™ PMC Chair Denis Magda shares a checklist to consider for your Apache Ignite production deployments. This checklist includes:
- Designing for high-availability and fault-tolerance using backups and disaster prevention
- Sizing for and managing loads by optimizing for better performance and scalability
- Managing upgrades and patch releases over time
- Getting support for production issues as they occur
- Considering next steps such as monitoring, management, security, and disaster recovery
This webinar is the first in a series that will guide you through the best development, monitoring, and troubleshooting practices for deploying Apache Ignite across different topologies and use cases.