Modernize and Accelerate Payments Solutions with In-Memory Computing
The payments industry is being disrupted. Mobile payments, instantaneous payments and embedded payments are changing the way consumers interact with their financial institutions. The current payments paradigm requires financial services and fintech companies to upgrade their digital infrastructure to support processing transactions in a low-latency, scalable and secure manner.
During this webinar, we will discuss opportunities to modernize payments infrastructures using in-memory computing to bring about reliable, scalable, high-performing and secure payment solutions. Topics include:
- Supporting increasing volumes of mobile and embedded payment transactions
- Emerging technologies in the payments space (same day ACH payments, Blockchain, etc.)
- Extracting and acting upon data intelligence from payments data
- Advantages of setting up a centralized payments hub
- Creating secure payments solutions
- Case studies of implementations of in-memory computing to process payments
At the end of the webinar, you will have a better understanding of how an in-memory computing platform such as GridGain can solves many issues caused by the growing volume of payment transactions and the changes in delivering and processing them.