In this webinar, Denis Magda, GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman, will introduce the fundamental capabilities and components of a distributed, in-memory computing platform. With increasingly advanced coding examples, you’ll learn about:
- Collocated processing
- Collocated processing for distributed computations
- Collocated processing for SQL (distributed joins and more)
- Distributed persistence usage
This is Part 2 of a 2-part webinar series designed for software developers and architects.
This webinar is for you if you:
- Have heard about in-memory computing but have not seen it in action
- Are a developer, engineer or architect who wants to get started with Apache® Ignite™ and want tips and tricks to jumpstart your efforts
This webinar will help you gain a solid in-memory computing foundation, with a focus on Apache Ignite.
Miss Part 1? Watch it on demand!