On July 29, Konstantin Budnik (ASF Member, Apache Ignite PMC and one of the key Apache Hadoop developers) and Denis Magda (ASF Member and Apache Ignite PMC) are visiting the Russian Apache Ignite Meetup.
They will discuss open-source in a slightly unusual way for our meetings:
- Why and how to participate to the developer (not only code contribution)
- How projects live in the Apache Software Foundation, and how to choose your own
- How to pump your personal brand with blogs and conferences, and why do communities and companies need it
- How to become a devrel of yourself and your team
- As well as answers to your questions on the topic.
The discussion will be held in Russian.