Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup
Join us Dec. 12 for In-Memory Computing merriment in Menlo Park! We’ll have hot food to warm your bodies and festive beverages that will put you in the mood for three insightful talks on distributed systems. This meetup, as always, is free thanks to the sponsor, GridGain Systems. RSVP here.
Location: Bootup, 68 Willow Road in Menlo Park (meet us in the Nest Cafe).
* Denis Magda, director of product management at GridGain Systems and Apache Ignite vice president
* Doug Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist
* John W. Lockwood, PhD, CEO Algo-Logic Systems Inc.
* 6 p.m. – Food and drinks
* 6:10 p.m. -- Talk 1 (Denis): "Best practices for Hadoop acceleration"
* 6:45 p.m. -- Talk 2 (Doug): "In-Memory for the Enterprise." Learn about In-Memory data processing for IoT, streaming analytics and OLTP with SQL ACID transactions and high availability.
* 7: 25 -- Talk 3 (John): " In-Memory Key Value Store (KVS) in FPGA for Ultra Low Latency and High Throughput"
* 8 p.m. Raffle drawings (register here: http://bit.ly/Dec12Meetup )
* 8:05 p.m. Finis!