Serverless computing allows you to design and build scalable cloud-native applications without thinking about infrastructure provisioning and orchestration. With Apache Ignite, you can bootstrap an in-memory cluster in the cloud and access data 100-1000x faster than with disk-based databases.
In this webinar, Denis Magda will discuss architectural patterns and design considerations for deploying Apache Ignite in a serverless computing environment. In particular, you will learn the following:
- Ignite deployment patterns in the cloud: VMs vs. Kubernetes
- Ignite native APIs for serverless functions/lambdas: comparing thick clients, thin clients, REST APIs.
- Using Ignite with Quarkus and Micronaut.
- How to run compute tasks in the serverless environment
- How to make your cluster serverless: Ignite as a managed service