Apache® Ignite™ Web Console.
The Apache® Ignite™ in-memory computing platform enables you to dramatically accelerate and scale out your existing data-intensive applications without ripping and replacing your existing databases. You insert Apache Ignite between your application and database layers to significantly accelerate your existing solution’s overall performance.
The Apache Ignite Web Console, an interactive management and configuration tool for Apache Ignite, provides an automated way to accomplish the following:
- Prepare respective Apache Ignite configurations
- Create Java POJO objects and index them in a similar way your data is indexed in RDBMS caches
- Tighten up Apache Ignite caches with the RDBMS with the CacheStore interface, enabling read-through and write-through capabilities
- Pre-load data from your RDBMS into the Apache Ignite caches
Apache Ignite Web Console Demos
During this webinar, I will demonstrate how the Apache Ignite Web Console enables the automatic integration of Apache Ignite and your RDMS. I’ll show you how to:
- Import a RBMS schema and map it to the Apache Ignite caches
- Setup indexes
- Create a Java POJO
- Download a ready-to-run Apache Ignite based project that will be fully integrated with the RDBMS