An impressive list of keynote addresses has been released for the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit (IMC Summit) scheduled for May 23-24, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
The following keynote addresses, presented by top industry leaders, round out the complete agenda of the event:
- In-Memory: The Foundation of the Internet of Things, by Jason Stamper, Analyst, Data Management and Analytics, 451 Research
- The In-Memory Computing Landscape: Leading the Fast Data Revolution, by Abe Kleinfeld, President and CEO, GridGain
- In Memory Computing for Financial Services: Past, Present and Future, by Robert Barr, VP Data Grid Architect, Barclays
- More Memory for In-Memory? Easy!, by Benzi Galili, COO, ScaleMP
- NVDIMM - Changes are Here So What's Next?, by Arthur Sainio, Co-Chair SNIA NVDIMM Special Interest Group and Director, Marketing, SMART Modular Technology
The keynote addresses will frame two days of deep-dive presentations in five tracks (Tales from the Trenches, Architecture & Design, Hardware, Streaming Data, and New Capabilities) delivered by vendors and industry practitioners at companies dealing with some of the world's most intense data scalability and performance challenges. Visit the conference website for the full schedule of breakout sessions.
The In-Memory Computing Summit is the only industry-wide event of its kind, tailored to in-memory computing related technologies and solutions. Organized by GridGain and supported by Neeve Research, Striim, ScaleOut Software, VoltDB, ScaleMP, Hazelcast, EPAM, MemSQL, Plexistor, the IMC Summit is a multi-track conference that brings together in-memory computing visionaries, decision makers, experts and developers for the purpose of education, discussion and networking.
Early Bird Registration Discounts
An Early Bird General Admission rate of $699, a $100 discount on the standard rate of $799, is available until April 22nd. Register via the conference website, or email attendance and registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.