There are many factors that must be taken into account when moving your in-memory solution into production. The key to success is making sure that you have all the bases covered and have thought through all requirements, needs -- and potential roadblocks.
Get it right and your in-memory computing solution stays up and running. But if you missed something… ouch, that could sting.
Luckily, my colleague Denis Magda, vice president of product management here at GridGain, will be hosting a webinar on May 29 that will help to ensure that your initial checklist is complete.
Denis, who is also Apache Ignite PMC Chair, will share a checklist to consider for your Apache Ignite production deployments.
This checklist includes:
- Designing for high-availability and fault-tolerance using backups and disaster prevention
- Sizing for and managing loads by optimizing for better performance and scalability
- Managing upgrades and patch releases over time
- Getting support for production issues as they occur
- Considering next steps such as monitoring, management, security, and disaster recovery
This webinar is the first in a series that will guide you through the best development, monitoring, and troubleshooting practices for deploying Apache Ignite across different topologies and use cases.
The webinar begins at 11 a.m. Pacific time on May 29. It’s free but RSVP now to reserve your spot!