In-Memory Computing Summit Europe: Super Saver prices & raffle
The second annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe is June 25-26 at the Park Plaza Victoria in London. The Conference Committee is excited to offer a sneak peek at some of the conference breakout sessions. And register to win a voucher to purchase a general admission ticket for only £20, a major savings versus the £525 full price!
This sneak peek is just a small taste of all breakout sessions yet to be announced, but the list of speakers is already impressive, with representatives from Arenadata, Incedo, Intel, Neeve Research, Nomad Tech, ScaleOut Software, The Glue, VoltDB and more. Super Saver prices for the conference end April 22, so remember to register before then to get the best price possible.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2018 is the only in-memory computing conference focusing on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in the digital transformation of enterprises. The conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
Don't Miss out on a Chance to Win a £20 Ticket Voucher
We are raffling off a limited number of vouchers for £20 tickets each week. Register to win a voucher to purchase a general admission ticket for only £20, a major savings versus the £525 full price! Everyone* who completes the raffle registration form has a chance to win. You only need to register once to be eligible for all of the future weekly drawings. Winners will be randomly selected each week and notified by email.
* Sponsor employees are not eligible to win.
The preview of the breakout sessions includes:
- How to Build an Event-Driven, Dynamically Re-Configurable Micro-Services Platform – Sven Beauprez, Lead Architect, The Glue
- How to Identify the Most Appropriate In-Memory Database Solution for Computing and Application Requirements – Chitij Chauhan, Subject Matter Expert, Distributed Databases, Incedo
- When One Minute Can Cost You a Million: Predicting Share Prices in Real-Time with Apache Spark and Apache Ignite – Manuel Mourato, Big Data Engineer, Nomad Tech Apache Ignite as MPP Accelerator – Alexander Ermakov, Chief Technology Officer, Arenadata
- Expansion of System Memory using Intel Memory Drive Technology – Ravikanth Durgavajhala, SSD Solutions Architect, Intel Corporation
- Integrating Data-Parallel Analytics into Stream-Processing Using an In-Memory Data Grid – William Bain, CEO, ScaleOut Software, Inc.
- Real-Time with Artificial Intelligence: The Convergence of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence – Colin MacNaughton, Head of Engineering, Neeve Research
- Ways to Recover In-Memory Data on a Disaster – Alparslan Avci, Solutions Architect, Hazelcast
- Things You Learn as You Massively Scale – David Rolfe, Director of Solutions Engineering, VoltDB Inc.
- Designing Multi-Cluster Applications – Lucas Beeler, Senior Consultant, GridGain Systems
Super Saver Registration Discounts
Attendees can receive a 30 percent discount versus the full price General Admission rate by registering early. The Super Saver rate of €375 ends on April 22, 2018. Register now via the conference website.
Discounted room rates are available at the Park Plaza Victoria in London. Book your room here.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe is sponsored by leading technology vendors. A limited number of sponsorship packages are available. Sponsors have an opportunity to increase their visibility and reputation as technology leaders, interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, and connect with technology purchasers and influencers.
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits in Europe and North America are the only industry-wide events tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to connect with technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, and developers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The Summits are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas — ideas that power the new world and future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org and follow the event on Twitter @IMCSummit. You can also join the Summit mailing list and we will send you updates as they become available.