Reflecting the rapidly growing interest in addressing performance challenges with in-memory computing solutions, registrations for this year's In-Memory Computing Summit Europe, held June 3-4 in London, grew 70 percent compared with last year. Registrants represented 271 organizations from 26 countries on 5 continents.
The two-day conference at the Park Plaza Victoria London brought together industry leaders and technology experts to explores how companies can address their digital transformation challenges.
More than 500 people registered for the conference to hear speakers from 451 Research, Capital One, Cerner, Confluent, Dell Technologies, Hazelcast, Red Hat, Redslabs, ScaleOut Software, the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), GridGain Systems (and many more) explore key developments related to in-memory computing technology, describe the application performance benefits of the technology, and offer practical advice on a variety of in-memory computing topics.
The In-Memory Computing Summits, held annually in Europe and North America, are the only industry-wide events focusing on the full range of in-memory computing technologies and solutions.
More than 38 industry leaders delivered 5 keynote addresses and 36 breakout sessions. The In-Memory Computing Summit Keynotes included:
- “The Rise of Cloud-Native and Its Relationship to In-Memory Computing in Delivering Digital Transformation” by Matt Aslett, Research Director, 451 Research
- “The Future of In-Memory Computing in a Rapidly Changing World” by Nikita Ivanov, Co-founder & CTO, GridGain Systems
- “Persistent Memory; An Industry Status and Update” by Alex McDonald, Director and Vice Chair at SNIA Europe
- “Data-Driven Drug Discovery” by Jonny Wray, Head of Discovery Informatics, e-therapeutics
- “In-Memory Computing Technology Trends: A Vendor Panel Discussion” with Chris Jenkins, Senior Director, In-Memory Technology at Oracle; William Bain, CEO at ScaleOut Software, Inc.; Nikita Ivanov, Co-founder & CTO, GridGain Systems.
The keynote and breakout session video recordings and slides will be available on the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2019 website.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2019 was sponsored by leading technology vendors, including:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsor – ScaleOut Software
- Silver Sponsors – GSI Technology, Heimdall Data, Redis Labs
- Association Sponsors – Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), Apache Software Foundation
- Media Sponsors – Digitalisation World, InfoDSI, IT for CEO's and CFO's, ITRtv, ODBMS.org
The Next IMC Summit
The fifth annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America will take place November 13-14, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. The Call for Speakers for the In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2019 will end on July 28, 2019.