Today GridGain announced the breakout sessions schedule for the first annual In-Memory Computing (IMC) Summit Europe – June 21-22 at the Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam featuring experts from Capital One, Deutsche Bank, ING Belgium, Yahoo, Fujitsu and many more.
The IMC Summit Europe, the premier in-memory computing conference for computing experts from across Europe and Asia, is the only industry-wide event focusing on the full range of in-memory computing technologies. It brings together computing visionaries, decision-makers, experts and developers to share ideas, insights and network.
This year's schedule offers over 30 breakout sessions featuring talks by leading users and vendors of in-memory computing solutions.
Piqued your Interest yet? The super-saver general admission rate of €399 ends April 23. Register via the conference website or email attendance and registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for companies that want to reach the IMC Summit Europe’s unique audience.
Breakout sessions for the event include:
- Ram Disk in Distributed Computer Networks – Vladimir Zivkovic, Manager/Tech Lead, Capital One
- Using In-Memory Grid Compute to Achieve Scalability and High Performance with Legacy Travel Applications – Francesco De Marchis, JacTravel Group
- Using Hazelcast as the Serving Layer in Kappa Architecture – Oliver Buckley-Salmon, Lead Solution Architect, Deutsche Bank
- Accelerate MySQL® for Demanding OLAP and OLTP Use Cases with Apache® Ignite™ – Peter Zaitsev, Co-founder and CEO, Percona
- Journey into the Use of IMDG to Strengthen the Electronic Banking Offering of ING.BE – Lieven Merckx, ING Belgium
- Scalable Real-time Notification System with Fine-grained Policy Control Using Apache Ignite – Evans Ye, Senior Engineer, Yahoo!
- Consistency vs Availability in the Cloud: Large-Scale Distributed Data Trade-Offs and Design Implications – Fred Melo, Director of Technology, Pivotal
- Using In-Memory Computing for Fraud Detection – Leena Joshi, Redis Labs, and Ravi Sandepudi, Simility
- In-Memory Stream Processing with Hazelcast JET – Fuad Malikov, Co-founder, Hazelcast
- Apache Ignite: This is where Fast Data meets the IoT – Denis Magda, Product Manager, GridGain Systems
- Everything We Learned About In-Memory Data Layout While Building VoltDB – John Hugg, Founding Engineer, VoltDB Inc.
- Debunking the Myths of Scale-Up Architectures – Ferhat Hatay, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Fujitsu
Visit the conference website for the full agenda. I hope to see you there!