GridGain experts have had a busy July and things are not slowing down in August. We're continuing to lead discussions at multiple industry events, where GridGain experts as well as other industry thought leaders have been sharing their unique insights on the latest in-memory computing technology developments and trends.
Why all the buzz? Because in-memory computing is now an essential technology for any company launching digital transformation, omnichannel customer experience or IoT initiatives. But it's hard to do, many IT organizations acknowledge, because it's a new and complex technology.
That's where GridGain experts come in. Our team of experts always enjoys sharing their knowledge about how companies can best apply in-memory computing technology to specific challenges, as well as how best to deploy and scale in-memory computing solutions.
Let's take a closer look at what they've been doing this month and will be doing in the month ahead.
- Gartner Catalyst Conference 2019 – August 12-15, 2019 – GridGain CEO Abe Kleinfeld will present “In-Memory Computing: Unlocking the Digital Future” on August 14 at 1:45 pm. GridGain experts will also be available at booth 205 to discuss the benefits of in-memory computing for real-time big data applications and how the technology can fit specific use cases.
- Enabling Real-Time Analytics for Hadoop Data Lakes with GridGain – July 24, 2019 – This on-demand webinar discusses how an in-memory computing platform such as GridGain power real-time analytics that span operational, historical and streaming data sets.
- Moving Apache Ignite into Production: Best Practices for Monitoring Distributed In-Memory Computing – July 31, 2019 – When you add a distributed in-memory computing cluster to support existing systems or new APIs, you introduce additional moving parts that can be hard to track and troubleshoot for performance issues or failures. This webinar will show how in-memory computing veterans monitor and troubleshoot various components of a distributed cluster for network, memory or node-specific issues.
- In-Memory Computing Best Practices for Real-Time Analytics, HTAP and Automation – August 21, 2019 – This best practices webinar explains how companies add in-process hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) architectures for real-time data access, analytics and decision automation to their existing applications and analytics systems.
- Moving Apache Ignite into Production: Best Practices for Deploying Apache Ignite in the Cloud – August 28, 2019 – This webinar discusses deploying Apache Ignite and GridGain into production in public and private clouds. Companies have faced many challenges when deploying in-memory computing platforms such as Apache Ignite in the cloud, but they have also discovered many best practices that have made success possible.
- Data Science Unconference 2019 (Petersburg, Russia) – July 6, 2019 – GridGain Systems was pleased to support the largest international Data Science ODS community in conducting the second Petersburg Unconference.
- Shanghai In-Memory Computing Meetup – July 11, 2019 – GridGain Systems' Stephen Lung and Wei Wang, a senior microservices architect at Tencent Cloud, presented a joint talk on "Building a New Smart Finance System with Apache Ignite.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – July 17, 2019 – Greg Stachnick, director of product management at GridGain Systems, provided best practices for deploying in-memory computing technology in the cloud.
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – July 25, 2019 – Michael Grundvig, solution architect at GridGain Systems, will present Cluster Topology Management and Data Replication.” The event will also feature a talk on “Thinking about ‘Performance,” by Sam Drake, Architect, Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database, as well as a talk by engineers from Formulus Black, “Memories – Using Memory as Storage Media.”
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – August 22, 2019 – Greg Stachnick, director of product management at GridGain Systems will provide attendees with a variety of best practices on how to best structure and deploy in-memory database / in-memory data grid applications in a cloud environment in his talk, "Cloud Deployment Best Practices."
That's all for this update. Stay tuned for more news soon!