Here's the latest update on community events featuring GridGain experts at meetups, conferences and webinars for the next few weeks -- starting with a meetup tomorrow evening in our technology evangelist's hometown of London.
Like Akmal Chaudhri, mentioned above, all of our in-memory computing experts enjoy the opportunity to share their practical knowledge about distributed in-memory computing solutions and strategies.
And remember: I like to keep Akmal on the road! Feel free to ask me about arranging a visit for him to speak at your meetup -- wherever in the world that might be. :-)
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup – May 9, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present current best practices in HTAP in a talk titled “Comparing Apache Ignite and Apache® Cassandra® for Hybrid Transactional/Analytical Processing (HTAP)."
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – May 17, 2018 – GridGain Lead Architect Valentin (Val) Kulichenko will explain how to leverage Spark RDDs and DataFrames support to share state across multiple Spark jobs using Apache Ignite.
- SQL NYC, The NoSQL & NewSQL Database Meetup – June 26, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present “To Infinity and Beyond... That's the speed of your new in-memory SQL app!”
- Docker New York City – June 28, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "How to Build an Event-Driven, Dynamically Re-Configurable Micro-Services Platform."
- Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite – May 16, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss the built-in machine learning and deep learning capabilities in Apache Ignite Release 2.4.
- How Apache Ignite Adds Speed and Scale to Existing Applications with No Rip and Replace – May 30, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will discuss how companies are innovating and improving the customer experience by adding hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) without ripping and replacing their existing applications.
- IoT World 2018 – May 14-17, 2018 – On Wednesday, May 16, GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache® Spark™ and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT.”
- Phocuswright Europe 2018 – May 15-17, 2018 – GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how in-memory computing can power great, real-time user experiences for online booking platforms.
- Spark+AI Summit 2018 – June 4-6, 2018 – GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how to improve Apache Spark performance using Spark RDDs and DataFrames support in the GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms.
- Apache EU Roadshow – June 11-14, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT.”
- In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2018 – June 25-26, 2018 – GridGain will host the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit® Europe, the premier conference for individuals that are currently using or exploring using in-memory computing. Conference breakout sessions are in five tracks: Tales from the Trenches, New Capabilities, Architecture, Streaming Data, and Hardware. Speakers include representatives from companies such as Oracle, Intel, NEC Corporation of America, GridGain Systems, Hazelcast, iguazio, Neeve Research, ScaleOut Software, Software AG, Bouquet.ai, and VoltDB.
That's all for this update. Thanks very much for reading and please feel free to ask questions or leave comments below.