From 2014 to 2016, GridGain revenues rose a whopping 919 percent, driven by demand from leading companies in industries including financial services, fintech, online travel services, IoT platforms, and other web-scale applications.
The company has averaged triple-digit annual sales growth over each of the past four years.
These rankings join an impressive list of industry accolades already achieved in 2017, including:
- Ranked no. 187 on the 2017 Inc. 500 list
- Two Bronze Awards from the American Business Stevie Awards
- One Gold Award and one Silver Award from the Network Products Guide’s 12th Annual IT World Awards
- 2017 Red Herring Top 100 North America Winner
- Included on the Database Trends and Applications DBTA 100 list
“GridGain is executing at a high level and these awards underscore the strong demand for our products and our excellent team,” said Abe Kleinfeld, President and CEO of GridGain Systems.
“Over the next few years, every IT organization will need to explore the benefits of in-memory computing, and GridGain Systems is the industry leader and a trusted partner to help them do this.”