The Call for Proposals for the In-Memory Computing Summit (IMCS) Europe is now open. The first annual IMCS Europe is June 20-21, 2017 at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. The Call for Proposals will end on February 27, 2017. Conference registrations are now open as well with Super Saver registration discounts available now until April 23, 2017.
The In-Memory Computing Summit (IMCS) is held in Europe and North America and is organized by GridGain Systems. The In-Memory Computing Summits are the only industry-wide events that focus on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. IMCS conferences are attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, operations experts, DevOps and developers. Attendees make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
Call for Proposals Topics for the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe
During this call for proposals, the IMCS Europe Conference Committee is looking for talks on topics including:
- What is new and upcoming in in-memory computing
- Best design practices and performance optimization
- High availability, clustering and replication
- Streaming data processing
- Machine learning
- Monitoring, management and automation tools and best practices
- User stories and business use cases
- In-memory computing as a cloud-based service
- In-memory computing in the cloud and containers (AWS, OpenStack, Docker and more)
Proposals can be submitted via the conference website. Acceptance notifications will be sent by March 15, 2017.
IMCS Europe 2017 Conference Committee
The Conference Committee includes industry veterans with a deep understanding of in-memory computing technology and trends:
- Robert Barr, Conference Chairman, Middleware Head of Development and Data Grid, Barclays
- Lieven Merckx, IT Architect – Senior Expert, ING Bank Belgium
- Herman van Hovell, Software Engineer, Databricks; Apache Spark Committer
- Nikita Ivanov, Founder and CTO, GridGain
- Chris Goodall, Director, CG Consultancy
- Sam Lawrence, Co-Founder and CTO, FSB Technology (UK) Ltd
- Timothee Vallin, Director, Valuations Services, IHS Markit
In-Memory Computing Summit Registration Discounts
A Super Saver General Admission rate of €399, a 20 percent discount on the standard rate of €499, is available until April 23, 2017. Attendees can register via the conference website.
Sponsorship opportunities for the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2017 are available. A limited number of Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are available for leading technology and services vendors.
In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2017
The In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2017 is October 24-25, 2017. It will take place at the South San Francisco Conference Center in Silicon Valley.