The third-annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2019 is just three months away. A preview of breakout sessions was released today for the two-day conference, happening June 3-4 at the Park Plaza Victoria London.
The breakout session speakers include representatives from Capital One, Cerner Corporation, Confluent, GigaSpaces, Hypi, Red Hat and Teradata. A Super Saver General Admission rate of £375, a 30 percent discount, is now available. Additionally, the first 10 alert readers of this post who register will receive a FREE all-access pass when you use the promotional code "TomVIP" at checkout!
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe is the only industry-wide event focusing on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in enabling the digital transformation of enterprises. The conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
The complete breakout session schedule will be announced soon. The following sneak peek list provides a glimpse into the types of topics and speakers attendees will enjoy at the event:
- Using Apache Ignite as a Part of Real Time Campaigning – Alexey Bednov, Solution Architect, and Fedor Loginov, Software Development Team Leader, at Teradata
- Redis and Memcached Comparison and Implementation on a Standalone Server, Cluster and AWS Cloud with Examples – Vladimir Zivkovic, Manager IT, at Capital One
- Persistent Memory for Java – Jonathan Halliday and Andrew Dinn, Senior Principal Software Engineer, Java Team, at Red Hat
- Healthcare Outbounds: Unbounded Scalability – Sujoy Acharya, Principal Engineer, and Robert Stephens, Director of Revenue Cycle Development, at Cerner Corporation
- Keeping Your Data Close and Your Caches Hotter – Viktor Gamov and Ricardo Ferreira, Developer Advocates, at Confluent
- In-Memory Computing Meets Kubernetes – Yoav Einav, Vice President Product, at GigaSpaces
- Building a Graph-Centric Platform on Ignite – Courtney Robinson, CTO, at Hypi
A Super Saver General Admission rate of £375, a 30 percent discount on the standard rate of £525, ends on March 10. Register via the conference website.
By sponsoring the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2019, organizations gain a unique opportunity to enhance their visibility and reputation as in-memory computing leaders. They can interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, connect with technology purchasers and influencers, and help shape the future of Fast Data. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are available. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsor – ScaleOut Software
- Association Sponsors – Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA)
- Media Sponsors – Digitalisation World, IT for CEO's and CFO's
About the In-Memory Computing Summit
The In-Memory Computing Summits in Europe and North America are the only industry-wide events tailored to in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to connect with technical IT decision makers, IT implementers, and developers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC. Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The Summits are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas that will power the future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org and follow the event on Twitter @IMCSummit.