The conference, June 3-4 at the the Park Plaza Victoria London, will include breakout sessions from Capital One, Cerner Corporation, BCS Financial Group, GridGain Systems, GSI Technology, Hazelcast, Oracle, Redis Labs, Confluent, Sberbank and ScaleOut Software.
A group discount room rate at the Park Plaza Victoria London is available until April 17 or when the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. A Super Saver General Admission rate of £375, a 30 percent discount, is currently available.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe is the only industry-wide European event focusing on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in enabling the digital transformation of enterprises. The conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT and HPC solutions.
This year’s European conference will include 30 sessions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Redis and Memcached Comparison and Implementation on a Standalone Server, Cluster and AWS Cloud with Examples – Vladimir Zivkovic, Manager IT, at Capital One
- Healthcare Outbounds: Unbounded Scalability – Sujoy Acharya, Principal Engineer, and Robert Stephens, Director of Revenue Cycle Development, at Cerner Corporation
- Building an Analytic Client Ecosystem for FG BCS - FinTube – Pavel Ermakov, BCS Financial Group
- In-Memory Computing Meets Database Durability: Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery – Ivan Rakov, GridGain Systems
- Low Latency, High Throughput Similarity Search with an In-Memory Associative Processor – Avidan Akerib, GSI Technology
- Make Your Data Science Actionable, Real-Time Machine Learning Inference with Stream Processing – John DesJardins, Hazelcast
- Cloud Adjacent Databases Facilitate Migration to Cloud – Chris Jenkins, Oracle
- Redis In-Memory Data Processing – Meir Shpliraien, Redis Labs
- Keeping Your Data Close and Your Caches Hotter – Viktor Gamov and Ricardo Ferreira, Confluent
- How to Test the Ability of Large-Scale, Distributed Software Systems to Cope with Failures – Pavel Leapsky, Sberbank
- Build and Deploy Digital Twins on an IMDG for Real-Time Streaming Analytics – William Bain, ScaleOut Software
A Super Saver General Admission rate of £375, a 30 percent discount on the standard rate of £525, ends on March 17, 2019. Register via the conference website.
By sponsoring the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2019, organizations gain a unique opportunity to enhance their visibility and reputation as in-memory computing leaders. They can interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, connect with technology purchasers and influencers, and help shape the future of Fast Data. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are available. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsor – GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsor – ScaleOut Software
- Association Sponsors – Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA)
- Media Sponsors – Digitalisation World, IT for CEO's and CFO's, ODBMS.org